Beers on Tap at Porter's Pub
Considered summer beers, wheat ales are typically light in flavor, highly effervescent with a slight haze
- Hefeweizen - Spoetzl Brewery, Shiner, TX - $6.00
Being medium to medium-high in alcohol volume, copper-colored India Pale Ales are sometimes malty with a bitter, hoppy flavor.
- Stone Ruination IPA - Stone Brewery, Escondido, CA - $8.00
- Hoppy Poppy IPA - Figueroa Mtn, Buellton, CA - $6.00
Brown, Amber and Red Ales
Slowly fermented with a rich body, these types of ales have an optimal balance of malt flavors and bitterness.
- Arrogant Bastard - Stone Brewery, Escondido, CA - $5.50
- Red Tail Ale - Mendocino Brew Co, Ukiah, CA - $6.00
As one of the world's most popular beer styles, Pale Ales have medium to low bitterness with an aroma that comes from the hops.
- Stone Pale - Stone Brewery, Escondido, CA - $5.50
- Gunfighter Golden Ale - Ironfire Brewery, Temecula, CA - $6.00
- Monty Python's Holy Grail - Black Sheep Brewery PLC, UK - $8.00
- Mucho Aloha Ale - Butchers Brew, San Diego, CA - $5.50
- Yellowtail Pale Ale - Ballast Point, San Diego, CA - $5.50
Porters and Stouts
Stouts are dark beers due to the main ingredient of roasted barley and they often have a bitter hop taste. Porters are mix of dark malts and take the longest to mature out of most brews resulting in a rewarding hop bitterness and dark color for your drinking pleasure.
- Guinness - Guinness Ltd. Ireland - $6.00
- Oatmeal Stout - Mendocino Brewery, Ukiah, CA - $6.50
- Smoked Porter - Stone Brewery, Escondido, CA - $6.00
- Vanilla Porter - Latitude 33 Brew Co, Vista, CA - $7.00
Ciders and Others
- Honey Basil Ale - Bison Brewing Co, Berkeley, CA - $6.00
- Ace Joker Apple Cider - Ace Cider, Sebastopol, CA - $6.00
- 12.12.12 Vertical Epic - Stone Brewery, Escondido, CA - $9.00
- Modelo especial - Grupo Modelo, Mexico - $5.00
- Pacifico - Grupo Modelo, Mexico - $5.50
- Horny Devil - Alesmith Brewery, San Diego CA - $8.00
- Snow Day - New Belgium, Fort Collins, CO - $6.50
- Sapporo - Sapporo Breweries Ltd, Japan - $6.00
- Old Speckled Hen - Green King/Morland Brewery Co., Suffolk, UK - $6.00